Thursday, 21 February 2008

my cover

Hey.. I was featured on National Geographic last month for a discovery. It featured my discovery on this deceivingly scary aborigine of a deserted area of Nepal, while doing my research on the revolution. But after spending 10 months doing fieldwork to understand the thick meaning of his culture, I realised that he is actually soft and gentle, loving, intellectual and too witty for normal humans. He can be very funny too. Well, I am happy that I discovered him before any others did and successfully got him to agree to live like us humans. Now I can successfully call him mine...If you see him pls smile and approach him but don't get too close k?! Don't tell me i didn't warn u! (not that he's dangerous. just heartless cos i took his heart and won't return it.)

i love u weird species. =)

hehehehehe... don't be angry lah..

ps: just in case you wanna be on a cover of a magazine, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhhahah!

u so farnie!!!