I'm still floating.
I was on cloud 10 (according to Maly) but I think I've floated to several levels higher.Hee.
I'm smiling all the time.
Smile when I wake up. Smile when I'm watching TV. I was watching In Plain Sight. Mary, her mum and her sis were crying and shouting at each other. I was smiling.
Haha.. You know the saying... Crazy in Love? Trust me it's literally true.
I feel so light. I'm just soo... Happy.. but the degree of happiness is hard to explain.
It is so not overrated. This feeling is not overrated at all.
"Will you marry me?" That moment. Reliving it makes me grin so wide that it makes Elmo's mouth look so small. Haha..
Anyway.. Last night Baby suddenly called me and said... "It just set in."
And I laughed. Coz I'm sure he's smiling in the jungle now too. No mood to scold his men.
Haha...
And all the well wishes by our friends makes it all more significant and stuff..
I told my girl cousins. They were so excited for me...
Oh and I met my future in laws who were so excited also.
His kakak hugged me also.
This warm fuzzy feeling is really soo... ergh... Aaaargggh. I so need to get a butterfly-ticide to rid off the thousands of butterflies in my tummy.
I shall try talk bout something else to get my mind of it. Err...
So I've bid for the modules. I'll have a 3 day week. Well 2 and a 1/2 day week. Last paper 4th May.. Oh Gosh.. then preparation for the engagement ceremony.. haha.. I'm back at smiling and grinning...
OkOk..try again.. err...
Anyway my income next six months before NIE will be from Mendaki tuition.. I got the perfect class. Pri 6 Maths & Science at lakeside. I was offered Sec 3 Maths which is extra 40 bucks a month but it was for a school in B.B. so instead of going so far away and cab rides (since i usually wake up late) might as well forgo the 10 bucks altogether for a school 5 mins away from home. Then I am also teaching Baby's younger sister tuition. So I'll survive. Then I'll try get relief teaching jobs for both mendaki and MOE. And our engagement cost can be covered. Yeah..
haha.. see.. i told u I can't not think bout it. haha.
Ini lah penyakit angau....
Seems so surreal.....................
Friday, 2 January 2009
I'm feeling....
spoken as lfareeza on 1/02/2009 02:27:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment