ok so i have sat for 3 papers since monday and 2 more to go. analysis time starts now!
Malay Culture & Society(Mon)
The paper was fine. It was an open book exam and i was very prepared. I spotted topics and went through past sems exams and happens that those were the questions that were given to us. Somehow or rather i still managed to screw it up. Thanks to my oh-so-marvellous essay writing skills. ok it was bcos my english sucked.. but it was because somehow i was like kanchiong spider after writing the first essay. So my 2nd and 3rd essay is definitely disastrous!!! i guess a C is what i should expect... unless i'm being over paranoid and actually everything was done fine... (NOT!!!)
Making Sense of Society(Wed)
Soci paper was cool. I mean i came prepared and it was ok i guess. I was more calm then i was on monday. I memorised the right definitions and studied the right topics. However i was unsatisfied with my second essay. I think i was too general... aargh... a B? haiz...
Genes and Society(today)
HORRIBLE!! what the heck were we supposed to learn from this stooopid module? were we supposed to gain scientific knowledge about genes and biotechnology as in the process... or were we supposed to learn history?? About 20% of the questions were about who discovered what and which company does what... wtf.. shouldnt they concentrate on asking about enzymes and dna and rna and all other SCIENCES questions?? all i need was a pass to get the S grade since i s/u-ed it... i studied alot for this stooopid paper.. ok mebbe lack focus and memory space on the plant GE part but still... i think im gonna U this one.. aargh...
So yah it has been a very demoralizing and disastrous week.. I'm tired.. I had diarrheoa this morning.. not enough sleep.. cant wait for this phase of the sem to end..
so my aim right now is to survive 3rd May.. 2 more papers to go.. South Asians in Singapore and Law & Malay society..Both of which i least recall.. Especially the latter... I think im gonna struggle albeit its open book... I mean these lecturers are deceiving.. open book just mean higher expectations and tougher questions.. haiz.. so ya... im taking the nite off from mugging and continue tmr after i collect my mid-term script.. darn..
Thursday, 27 April 2006
disastrous!
spoken as lfareeza on 4/27/2006 08:40:00 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment