If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes
So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of
If tomorrow never comes
Thus i think it is important to always say "i love you" to the person you love cos i think he/she will never get tired of listening to it if you say it and mean it. I noe i wont. It'll never hurt to noe that ppl love you. and "i love you"(s) should really mean something and not simply said to get a girl or to pls a person.
haiz..
give me strength.
Wednesday, 4 April 2007
spoken as lfareeza on 4/04/2007 10:26:00 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment